Online Marketing Strategist
Google fan? Love Google products? Passionate about the web and new technology?
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you! This is an exciting opportunity with a leading sales organization, Infinity, to promote Google products to small and medium-sized businesses.
Infinity is currently seeking Online Marketing Strategists to join our growing company in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Grounded on Energy, Excellence, and Execution, Infinity cultivates customer relationships by acquiring, retaining, and growing customers for our clients.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years sales or marketing experience with a proven record of achieving sales goals.
- Must be technically advanced with expertise in cloud-based services, social media, computers, mobile devices, and more importantly, how they all work together.
- Unbeatable communication skills, both oral and written.
- Approach solutions to complex challenges with an analytical and creative mindset.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience. College degree a plus.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As an Online Marketing Strategist, you are always reaching for ambitious performance goals. You work with a wide variety of small and medium-sized businesses delivering the optimal advertising solution for each customer. Your strong interest in sales and the digital economy, entrepreneurial drive and expert product knowledge enable advertisers to expand their businesses with Google’s latest advertising products and solutions. You listen to your customers’ needs, understand the details of individual campaigns and explore and uncover business opportunities for your customers.
- Review new business opportunities and clients and react to inbound customer requests.
- Secure new advertising clients by presenting customized search marketing solutions.
- Work closely with our short-term account management team to ensure your newly-sold clients achieve their advertising goals.
- Effectively manage your sales pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
- Experience in an advertising sales, business development, and/or online media environment.
- College coursework in business, communications, or marketing principles.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media and its competitive landscape.
- Understanding of unique challenges that small businesses face in marketing online.
- Excellent base pay plus unlimited bonus potential.
- Paid training; casual dress.
- Excellent hours! No weekends! Monday to Friday, varied shifts: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Health insurance, including dental and vision.
- Life and disability insurance; PTO and paid holidays; 401(K) with company match.
ABOUT THE CLIENT & INDUSTRY
The client account that you will service specializes in assisting local entrepreneurs in understanding how to harness the power of the Internet. Using our client’s online advertising toolbox and knowledge of small business and digital advertising markets, you will deliver a beautifully simple, intuitive experience that enables small and medium businesses to grow online.
Since inception in 1996, Infinity has focused on combining the most relevant and current contact tools and data management technology required to maximize customer-specific results. The company partners with clients in the software/technology, automotive/transportation, financial services, manufacturing healthcare industries.