Infinity is an inside sales agency that partners with America’s most-admired brands to get and keep customers. Infinity builds, manages, and advises sales teams to implement a systematic approach to sales. Infinity’s award-winning, proprietary revenue system methodology, Buyerlytics®, has helped companies like Google, Experian, and Zagat go beyond current sales quotas and define a New 100% goal.
We are a company that is built on growth internally for team members and externally for our clients through Google Adwords campaigns. YOU have an opportunity to help make a difference to many businesses. By joining our team your assistance will improve their online campaigns and visibility, generating increased revenue.
We strive to get customers and keep customers. We have a positive work atmosphere that promotes growth and encourages success. We believe our Account Executives make a big impact supporting the business and our client, Google.
What are we looking for: Infinity is looking for experienced Account Executives to join our team. Infinity is built on 3E’s — Energy, Excellence and Execution. Google fan? Love Google products? Passionate about the web and new technology? If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you! This is an exciting opportunity with a leading sales organization, Infinity, to promote Google products to small and medium-sized businesses. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations in your assigned territory and help accelerate their growth.
- 1-3 years previous sales experience in Outbound Telesales/Sales Management/Consultative selling
- Excellent Customer interaction skills with the ability to build strong rapport on the phone
- Sound analytical ability to break down customers’ requirements and arrive at best product solutions to fit customers’ needs
- Exceptional communication skills, written and oral
- Must be an active listener and able to multi task
- Exceptional time management as well as being a self-starter
- Experience with a Quota and basic technology skills
- Familiarity with AdWords and online advertising.
- Outbound and Inbound calling experience
- You will need to have a competitive drive, resilience and empathy
- Responsible for assisting inbound or outbound calling clients with their advertising campaigns and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved
- Advertising account executives contribute to and develop advertising campaigns
- Scheduling Consultations with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements
- Working with clients to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s assessment, goals, and budget
- Introducing clients to tools or features that will assist in reaching their marketing goals and objectives
- Meeting monthly and quarterly sales quotas, in addition to KPIs
- Understand their clients’ needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout the campaign, often on a daily basis